View Profile Murudai

20 Movie Reviews

Pretty much just summed up my life man.

i_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

A sephiroth action figure/doll thing needed to come out at the end and stab the aerith doll thing. Now THAT would have been funny!

Wow

That was a really impressive bit of animation. And considering the time constraints of TOFA, that's absolutely amazing.

Goodluck in the competition!

24 Game Reviews

Meh

It's an alright game, but then you compare it to another similarly structured platformer, like say the original Super Mario Bros.

SMB has more powerups, more variety, more enemies, much tighter controls and is just better in every way (except graphics). And it's over 25 years old!

The graphics are nice, but in terms of gameplay everything has been done before and better.

Resoundingly Average

Average graphics, average gameplay, average music.

It's by no measure a bad game, (average != bad), but compared to the tight gameplay, visual delights and features offered by similar games like Canabalt, Robot Unicorn Attack and Epic Coaster, this doesn't stand out.

Great job

For all you reviewers who like multi-unit shooters like this, check out Shoot 1UP on XBLIG. It's a great game released a while ago with very similar gameplay to this game.

What I really like about this game is the control over formations and how that integrates into gameplay. However, I have one gripe. The system where as you change formation it pauses to show you info about it... that's unnecessary because you can already see what the formation is like when you do it! And since this is a twitchy shooter, having that pause is teeth-grindingly annoying when I want to quickly switch around to take something behind me or on the sides. The little icon can still pop up showing formation information, just maybe off to the side instead so as to not obscure view of the formation and let the formation itself come up instantly on your units.

Fix that one flow breaking 'pause' and the game mechanics will be perfect.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

the pause is necessary for the mouse wheel control so you can select which formation you want, trust me when it was instant it was a lot worse as ladybugs would spread out when you were cycling through the formations and hit stuff without you wanting it.

2 Audio Reviews

...

Fight me Bioware.

Rig responds:

I mean...NOEP I LOV WURKING 4 MURUDIE D:

Meh

I've heard better. You can have a pity '10'.

Rig responds:

Oh you. :3

3 Art Reviews

Tarboy sez: COME AT ME BRO

Only comment, maybe the background doesn't QUITE match the style of the tarboy at the high res.

But that's just me being pedantic ^_^

:D

:D

Really good

But I think your dark stuff is better, get a new girlfriend.

I hate Flash.