Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Pretty much just summed up my life man.

i_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

Nerds can never ever love Nerds can never ever love

A sephiroth action figure/doll thing needed to come out at the end and stab the aerith doll thing. Now THAT would have been funny!

A Lovely Plight A Lovely Plight

Wow

That was a really impressive bit of animation. And considering the time constraints of TOFA, that's absolutely amazing.

Goodluck in the competition!

Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

Meh

Dave could take a picture of his ass as the entire next RAB episode and you lot
would still 10/10 it.

I love that you're still making these, but there are TV shows these days more outrageous than this episode and the previous one. Take some drugs and get your groove back.

Come To Australia Come To Australia

Very factual.

I'm Australian, and I did infact die recently. So there you go.

The Endless Pit! The Endless Pit!

Not bad

I was hunting for movies to blam but this is actually really good. Animation was smooth and top notch. Keep up the good work!

A paedophile story A paedophile story

Excellent

Forget the score, seems there are a lot of touchy people out there.

This is one of the best animations I've seen on newgrounds, that's some serious talent there. You REALLY should of put an icon for this Flash, and you should of given yourself a good icon. Otherwise it just looks like another crappy Flash on newgrounds.

But this isn't another crappy Flash on newgrounds. I hope you get big with these.

A Rhino's Stomach A Rhino's Stomach

Nice

Well animated, very nice graphics and a nice style you have there. Story seemed to progress a little slowly, but that's alright.

But I didn't see any stickmen fighting, fart jokes or sprite marios. So I think you may have got the wrong website, since that's all newgrounds is these days :P

Keep up the good, original work :)

grabbelfant responds:

I agree totally
I've to shorten my movies and improve the stories. But you won't see me making stickman fart jokes or sprite marios... well maybe one or two fart jokes, but only good ones... thanks for the good review

Good Samaritan Good Samaritan

Interesting

Excellent, as usual :) Such good animation and graphics. And stories! Though be careful, now it seems most of your stories are virtually the same, or based on the same premise. I'd like to see some new ones :)

Just a little unrelated, but something I thought to myself after watching that cartoon:

How come when some guy gets 'raped' by some big ugly girl like at the end of that cartoon it's funny, but when some girl gets 'raped' by some big ugly guy it's really bad. Interesting that.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Very funny!

Surprisingly accurate and funny take on the events of the election :)

In response to HalfKnott. Newgrounds isn't just for cartoons, newgrounds is for creations using Flash. This was obviously animated using Flash. And as such it is perfectly welcome here.

Don't confused 'Flash' and 'Cartoons'. Flash is suited for cartoons due to its vector graphic support, but it by no means is the only thing it does.